Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eating to Improve Your Life

Dr. Terry Wahls has given one of the most important TED Talks I have heard. Her presentation, "Minding Your Mitochondria", is about the healing power of food. It's not a new diet fad. It's a way of eating that provides your brain and body with dramatically more nutrients and minerals. This way of eating relieved her symptoms of MS - and has been shown to have these same results in clinical trials at the University of Iowa. The foods that she suggests will provide you with more energy, health, and vitality. Please take a moment to watch this powerful video. Then go eat some kale and blueberries!

1 comment:

  1. I eat blueberries with my breakie... I need to do much better... I am going to watch the video and discover where I can improve my diet...