Monday, December 19, 2011
Cherry Mash Bars
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup half-and-half
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1 cup cherry chips
1 cup miniature marshmallow
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup salted peanuts
1. Combine butter, half-and-half, salt, and sugar in a saucepan.
2. Boil on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Mix in marshmallows and cherry chips. Stir until melted together.
4. Pour mix into a 8x8 or 9x9 square pan.
5. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a sause pan over low heat, stirring frequently.
6. Chop peanuts and then add to the mix.
7. Spread mix over cherry layer in the square pan.
8. Let mixture set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
9. Cut into 1 inch squares.
Posted by Sara and Brian at 6:36 PM