Friday, May 20, 2011

Theology Nerd Book Survey

Here are my responces to Tripp Fuller's book survey:

1. A book you get excited just looking at: Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler
2. Your favorite book by your favorite living theologian: A Christian Natural Theology by John Cobb
3. A classic you can’t leave behind: She Who Is by Elizabeth Johnson
4. Best book to cross your eyes in 2011: Apocalypse Now and Then by Catherine Keller
5. Favorite book to give a budding theology nerd: Let Your Life Speak by Parker Palmer
6. A book you can’t wait for: The Predicament of Belief by Philip Clayton


  1. No, I am not a theology nerd but I wanted you to know that I am still reading if not always commenting. Hope you both are doing well and that the new addition to your family is healthy and happy too!

  2. Interesting Blog! I'm now following you. I work in Christian media in the UK.