1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 garlic clove
1/2 cup of onion
1 lb. of ground beef
10 3/4 oz can of condensed cream of mushroom soup (plus water)
10 3/4 oz can of condensed tomato soup (plus water)
15 oz can of tomato sauce
1 cup of Merlot wine
8 oz of whole wheat spaghetti
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
(1) Combine tomato sauce, cream of tomato soup, and cream of mushroom soup in a mixing bowl.
(2) Chop red pepper, green pepper, onion, and garlic clove. Then add to mixing bowl.
(3) Cook spaghetti noodles. Drain noodles. Then add to mixing bowl.
(4) Brown the hamburger in Merlot wine. Drain hamburger. Then add to the mixing bowl.
(5) Stir everything in the mixing bowl.
(6) Combine everything from the mixing bowl into a 9x13 casserole pan.
(7) Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the mixture.
Bake uncovered in a 9x13 inch casserole pan at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.