Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Song: "Psalm 23"

We have written a new song based on Psalm 23. Here are the lyrics and video:

"Psalm 23"

God is my Shepherd, so nothing shall I need.
You are my Shepherd, in peaceful fields I sleep.
To green pastures You lead me,
And from still waters I drink;
My soul is restored.

If I should walk through the valley, no evil should I fear.
Your rod and Your staff will guide me, they make my pathway clear.
You prepare a table before me.
No longer and I pursued;
My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all of my days!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all of my days!
And in God's house I will dwell.
In God's house I will dwell
Throughout all my days!


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful song for a beautiful Sunday in Nebraska! I'd like to thank you both for continuing to share your journey and talents here in your blog. Good tidings to you both.

    ReplyDelete