(1) How much poison are you willing to eat for the success of the free market and global trade? Please name your preferred poisons.
(2) For the sake of goodness, how much evil are you willing to do? Fill in the blanks with the name of your favorite evils and acts of hatred.
(3) What sacrifices are you prepared to make for culture and civilization? Please list the monuments, shrines, and works of art you would most willingly destroy.
(4) In the name of patriotism and the flag, how much of our beloved land are you willing to desecrate? List in the following spaces the mountains, rivers, towns, and farms you could most readily do without.
(5) State briefly the ideas, ideals or hopes, the energy sources, and the kinds of security for which you would kill a child. Name, please, the children whom you would be willing to kill.