(1) The Narrative Question: What is the Overarching Storyline of the Bible?Instead of avoiding questions about faith, McLaren embraces them. In fact, he believes that a new kind of Christianity is emerging from people asking these important questions. It's the questions that open the proverbial "box" and lets fresh air inside. And that fresh air is giving life to exciting new expressions of Christianity. So, if you're interested in exploring the big questions about faith and joining the conversation about a new kind of Christianity, check out his new book.
(2) The Authority Question: How Should the Bible Be Understood?
(3) The God Question: Is God Violent?
(4) The Jesus Question: Who is Jesus and Why is He Important?
(5) The Gospel Question: What is the Gospel?
(6) The Church Question: What Do We Do About the Church?
(7) The Sex Question: Can We Find a Way to Address Sexuality Without Fighting About It?
(8) The Future Question: Can We Find a Better Way tp View the Future?
(9) The Pluralism Question: How Should Followers of Jesus Relate to People of Other Religions?
(10) The What Do We Do Now Question: How Can We Translate Our Quest into Action?
Tomorrow we'll write about the phone call we had with McLaren about this new book. Stay tuned!