Friday, January 29, 2010

TheoBlogger Award: Theology After Google

I just found out that I've gotten a TheoBlogger Award from Transforming Theology. This means I get to attend the Theology After Google conference in California on March 10-12 for free. Yup, it's an all expenses paid trip to sunny SoCal! I'm grateful for this opportunity for many reasons. There will be excellent content. There will be cool people. There will be great conversations. There will be warmer weather. Etc. It will be exciting to explore what a Google-shaped world and Church looks like, and how we can navigate that world more effectively. So expect some blogging and twittering on this one! Then on March 10-12, stay tuned for some live reporting from the event. Or, if you're attending this event, I hope to see ya there!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, congratulations! But who gets the free trip, Sara or Brian? You need to sign your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO jealous! Congrats! I am a HUGE fan of the work of Philip Clayton, esp. process-relational theology. Got to meet him when he was in ATL for the Emergence Now conference. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete